Under direction of the VP, Communications, this position is responsible for managing the development, execution, tracking and reporting of departmental and organization-wide internal communications for Human Resources. The successful candidate will build a communication strategy focused on departmental stakeholders, enterprise-wide stakeholders, and change management communication deliverables.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead and produce HR communications for internal and external audiences by working with HR partners and corporate communications.
2. Responsible for overall Human Resources communications strategy in consultation with Human Resources leadership team and Internal Communications.
3. Expand range, depth, and effectiveness of content and messaging to elevate awareness and understanding of Human Resources tools, products, processes, policies and programs.
4. Build and integrate a consistent voice for Human Resources across all communications.
5. Lead the communication of Human Resources employment branding activities for both external and internal audiences, and to develop a strategy to advance Human Resources internal branding efforts.
6. Serve as the lead writer/editor on all key Human Resources content.
7. Improve the content, usability and effectiveness of the Human Resources pages on AmerisourceBergen’s intranet
8. Identify topics, create and submit content to the news section of AmerisourceBergen’s intranet
9. Supply Human Resources related content for AmerisourceBergen’s external website.
10. Create and manage the Human Resources communication calendar
11. Work in a highly collaborative manner with AmerisourceBergen’s Internal Communications function to deliver Human Resources content in a manner that is respectful of the broader communication strategies
12. Refine core messaging to ensure consistency, alignment and compliance in all aspects of internal communication, including development, planning and execution
13. Partner with Talent Acquisition to support the development and execution of talent acquisition communication strategies and
14. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism or other related field plus 5 years’ experience in a related field with success managing communications. Experience in internal/employee communications, message development and implementation of communications plans. Previous work experience writing and creating communication strategy for an HR department is strongly preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1.Possess an ability to work cross-functionally and display strong influencing skills at all levels
2.Strong organizational and program management skills
3.Understanding of Human Resource principles
4.Project Management experience
5.Strong business writing and oral presentation experience, including: articles, e-mails, executive summaries
6.Applied knowledge and experience in organizational change, training and communications
7.Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines
8.Ability to operate well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision required
For more information or to apply for this role, please visit the AmerisourceBergen careers website: http://abccareers.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=0000153W&lang=en