Summary- The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and managing the company’s efforts to generate leads and to craft the company image using various strategies and tools including email marketing, website, events, marketing collateral, client interactions, and thought leadership in marketing.
1. Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
2. Experience in the consulting services industry with ability to apply industry specific concepts and terminology.
3. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
4. Proven ability to oversee all marketing, website and promotional activities.
5. Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia including the Web and Social Media.
6. Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactical marketing projects.
7. Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
8. Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within achievable timelines.
9. Ability to quickly grasp business and technical concepts around Customer Relationship Management and consulting service offerings and express them in clear language.
10. Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Required Skills & Background
1. Manager-level experience or relevant experience: 5-7 years
2. Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
3. Bachelor’s degree in a related area
4. A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
5. Has domain experience in marketing
6. Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Pardot, ExactTarget
7. Travel probable: 5%-10%
Detailed Job Activities:
1. Company Branding
a. Develop and execute customer and partner communication plan b. Manage, review and provide input for all website content
c. Work with web development vendor to make design updates to website
d. Review & report on web analytics
e. Competitor research and comparison
f. Write press releases
a. Develop content for brochures/sell sheets
b. Assist with company presentations – executive, marketing, sales c. Develop email templates for sales team
d. Plan, write, design, disseminate, and report on results for email campaigns e. Segment database for email campaigns
f. Manage campaigns/projects within CRM manager salesforce org g. Integrate marketing into website and Salesforce.com
3. Partner Alliance Activities
a. Research AppExchange partners
b. Develop relationships with AppExchange partners c. Develop relationship with salesforce.com
d. Work with AppExchange partners to obtain co-marketing funds e. Develop social media strategy
f. Planning and coordinating trade shows, seminars, webinars
g. Work with partner marketing portals to manage leads, marketing programs and collateral
4. Consultant Marketing Support
a. Coordinate the creation of customer snapshots for use by the sales team b. Develop content for case studies
c. Write/edit staff bios
d. Manage project survey process including reporting results
a. Develop and manage marketing budget
To apply, contact Jeff Behr at: email@example.com