Reports To: VP, Marketing & Brand Development
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
The Graphic Designer works collaboratively with the Marketing Department to develop artwork for promotional and print materials for The Simple Greek. The Graphic Designer is creative, passionate and experienced in Graphic Design and has a passion for the restaurant industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design educational and promotional materials that are cohesive and consistent with brand standards.
• Ability to work closely and cross-functional with all TSG Corporate departments and franchisees.
• Oversee innovative visual strategies of each department and/or franchisee with the goal of exceeding expectations in a timely manner.
• Contribute creative ideas to set The Simple Greek apart.
• Understanding of latest graphic design trends and techniques.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize, and other duties needed by the organization.
• Maximize the quality, impact, turnaround time and cost-effectiveness of various communication projects, graphic designs, and productions.
• Performs other related duties and assignments, as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Team Player
• Organizational Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strategic Thinking
• Bachelor’s Degree is Design, Marketing or related field, required.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of graphic design experience.
• Must have advanced skills in all Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) along with Microsoft Office. Skills in other multimedia/fine arts background, preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Highly motivated and team-oriented individual, with the ability to work independently.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience placing print orders with vendors.
• Experience with website maintenance and photography, a plus.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• This job operates in an office setting where this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands to finger; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be willing and able to operate all equipment used in store operations.
• Ability to work weekends, evenings, and mornings and some holidays as required.
• This role must be willing to travel, up to 10% of the time.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and light traffic.
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be required to taste and smell the products offered.
If interested, contact email@example.com