Brian Communications is a strategic communications agency, led by Brian Tierney. With expertise in strategic counsel and planning, public relations, branding and advertising. Brian Communications is one of the fastest-growing communications firms in the Philadelphia region. Our Integrated Communications group has expertise in advertising, marketing strategy and brand positioning. We are known for our ability to optimally synergize these skills in programs that deliver exceptional results. Opportunity located in Conshohocken, PA. Please submit your resume to Jenny Adams, HR Manager, email@example.com
Individual will report directly to the Executive Vice President.
Individual will work directly with the clients and will completely oversee the complete execution of integrated programs.
- Ideal candidate understands the process and suppliers needed in developing ads and other media such as commercials, and collateral and can integrate these into overall multi-platform programs.
- Individual will be responsible for assisting with the development of integrated communication programs calling on internal strategic and digital resources, as well as identifying outside resources as needed.
- Desired candidate will evaluate campaign performance and provide post-campaign analysis, as appropriate.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in strategic planning and handling of traditional and digital advertising functions in an agency or agency-like environment but who is also at-home in the digital world.
- Ability to effectively manage one’s own time to work on multiple projects across multiple accounts. Ability to change directions quickly and to frequently reorder priorities.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate statuses and effectively set expectations with a variety of contacts, including client contacts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.