Amazing career experiences that count.
At Main Line Health®, our Magnet® hospitals are well-known throughout suburban Philadelphia for our award-winning care. Here you’ll find a culture where colleagues help one another, without being asked. Where people never stop learning, all in the name of outstanding patient care. And where managers bring out the best in everyone, always setting the bar just a little higher. It all adds up to a vibrant place to work.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Lankenau Medical Center- Wynnewood, PA
The Assistant Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of service line and program specific marketing plans based on revenue generation, open capacity and market readiness. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Managing hospital and system projects related to marketing, business development and internal communications
• Developing and implementing marketing projects including campaigns, sponsorships and events, and ensuring appropriate communication elements are included (advertising, internal and external editorial, web, social media, collateral, direct mail, signage)
• Developing and meeting deadlines for projects, and reporting progress regularly to ensure projects are completed on time
• Building relationships with vendors
• Contributing to developing and achieving departmental goals
• Administrative tasks including meeting scheduling, record keeping and other duties as needed
Bachelor’s degree in the communications field (marketing, advertising, web communications, public relations, graphic design) and at least three years of experience in a marketing coordinator, specialist or assistant position (preferably in a health related field) is required. Candidate must be competent at project management and creative development, have analytical skills (be able to interpret market research and business analytics, be good at writing, have excelled verbal skills and knowledge of various interactive and computer-based media (all Microsoft Office tools). Basic understanding of the Philadelphia health care market place and building business for a matrixed service organization. This position is benefits eligible.
For more information and to apply, please email your resume to Valerie Thomas at ThomasV@mlhs.org. Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. We are an equal opportunity employer.