Located at our headquarters in Springfield, PA, this full-time Business Writer position is an opportunity for an insightful, creative professional to translate sophisticated, abstract concepts and IP into tangible, accessible, dynamic copy. The Business Writer will never be bored working on a variety of projects and campaigns from consulting services to digital products to courses and programs to special events. The Business Writer is responsible for creating innovative ideas within a team environment and managing their verbal execution through all forms of media.
• Creates great campaign concepts and takes responsibility for all involved copy.
• Writes, edits, and/or proofs Gap International marketing communications, as well as creates and maintains specific writing guidelines to establish consistent brand message and consistent “voice” of the brand.
• Ensures the quality, craft and implementation of all work done on projects.
• Collaborates with art directors, creative technologists, strategists, and product managers.
• Understands the business, brand, products and customers.
• Keeps up to date on industry trends and marketing news.
• Works with Art Director to make sure all copy inserted in layouts is accurate and fits correctly prior to release.
• Presents concepts with Art Director to internal clients as well as brand team as requested.
• Reports to Senior Marketing Director on status of projects.
• Always leads by example.
• Inspires others.
Must be an expert in Microsoft Word and have a working knowledge of traditional and nontraditional practices; Must also demonstrate excellent project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and ever changing priorities.
Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of business writing, copywriting and concepting experience within a corporate environment or an agency setting preferred. Education in creative writing and conceptual advertising a plus. Experience with B2B marketing writing a must, specifically writing to the C-Suite of Fortune 500 companies. A strong portfolio required. Please submit portfolio along with application and resume.
Gap International Headquarters
700 Old Marple Road Springfield, PA 19064
Please apply on line at www.gapinternational.com/careers