Communication and Change Specialist – Enterprise IT Services
Under direction of the VP, Communications and the VP, Enterprise IT Service Management, this position is responsible for managing the development, execution, tracking, reporting, and governance of departmental and organization-wide internal communications for Enterprise IT. The successful candidate will build a communication strategy focused on departmental stakeholders, enterprise wide stakeholders, and change management communication deliverables. This role partners with functional and business unit leadership as well as third party service providers. This role incorporates new and existing technologies into the communications strategy to deliver targeted and broad communications throughout all levels of the organization.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Creates the overall communications plan for Enterprise IT
2. Partners with Marketing to ensure consistent brand messaging across all communication channels in support of the development and execution of the ABC Internal Communications Strategy.
3. Creates and distributes internal announcements across the enterprise regarding IT programs and updates.
4. Creates or manages creation of a variety of deliverables including a wide range of communications and materials for internal & external audiences, including but not limited to: executive communications, employee training programs, associate announcements, newsletters, job aides, presentations, internal road-shows / regional updates, web-casts, intranet content, associate publications, customer communications, etc.
5. Creates and supports internal programs to drive two-way communication between associates and management team.
6. Works with key departmental stakeholders to facilitate and define requirements for the development of creative strategies that reinforce the business goals and objectives of Enterprise IT Services
7. Plans and facilitates change management meetings, coordinates with relevant stakeholders to proactively identify potential communication issues and develop strategies for mitigating and resolving implementation challenges.
8. Writes internal IT communications for the business unit and manages the approval and distribution process.
9. Organizes projects and maintains effective planning to ensure issues and milestones are met.
10. Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
11. Performs related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
2. Ability to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
3. Strong communication strategy skills
4. Proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a variety of levels of an organization; editing, proofreading, and composition skills required; skilled at identifying requirements, key messages, key stakeholders, and developing the approach to effectively share the information within the department as well as across the organization
5. Comfortable contributing in senior management settings
6. Strong business writing and oral presentation experience, including: articles, e-mails, executive summaries
7. Applied knowledge and experience in organizational change, training and communications
8. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines
9. Strong organizational and project management skills; strong attention to detail
10. Ability to operate well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision required
11. Experience with emerging communications vehicles, such as podcasts, Twitter for use in a corporate environment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires five (5) to ten (10) years directly related and progressively responsible communication experience. Requires broad and progressive experience in fields such as corporate communication, executive positioning, human resources, sales, marketing, consulting or similar functions. Previous work experience writing and creating communication strategy for an IT department is strongly preferred.
Please contact Doug Dunn in AmerisourceBergen Human Resources at email@example.com to express interest.