Aetea Information Technology is a nationwide company with hundreds of IT professionals currently working for us. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies in the financial (bank/brokerage), telecommunications, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and insurance industries. Visit us online at www.AETEA.com, or on Facebook and Twitter for more information.
We are searching for a Communications Administrator for our pharmaceutical client located in the Lansdale, PA area. This is 1 year contract position with a possible extension.
The Communications Administrator is responsible for the development, planning and execution of communications and leadership events. This position will coordinate the distribution of the organization’s messages through print, audio and electronic communication materials and other means to reach defined audiences that meet specific program or strategic objectives.
The Communications Administrator will also be responsible for managing the Leadership Blog schedule, creating content for and posting stories to the Division News Channel. They will also be the liaison point for the department site stewards to ensure community content is updated and relevant and captures major initiative and program information. Additional communications/community support for the Business Planning & Operations Area will be required.
In addition, the Communications Administrator will be available to provide support for major IT areas to ensure meetings such as: Quarterly town Halls, and other major Department F2F meetings are run effectively and consistently. Responsible for all on-site meeting logistics including booking location, webcast, teleconference and managing question and answer sessions; responsible for the development of meeting agenda and topics and for content development.
• Maintain the IT wide Communications artifacts repositories to ensure existing knowledge base remains sound and can be repurposed to avoid rework and redundancies in work. Publish artifacts as appropriate through relevant media (communities, team sites, etc).
• Collaborate with IT site stewards to publish a quarterly newsletter
• Manage monthly site steward meetings to ensure consistency and alignment of Communications across areas, Ensure best practice/alignment and cascade communications/standards
• Maintain communications resource page to ensure continued improvement of communications effectiveness
• Perform other job-related duties as required.
If qualified and interested, please contact me immediately.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Aetea Information Technology