Communications Consultant – 8809150421
DuPont’s Corporate Communications Department is playing a critical role in one of the most dynamic times of change in the company’s history. Even better, it has an opening for a Communications Consultant who will help us engage our people through innovative and strategic planning and programming. The Communications Consultant role, part of the Executive and Global Employee Communications team in DuPont’s Corporate Communications Department, will be based in Wilmington, DE.
This role reports through the Employee Communications department, and is deployed to partner with DuPont HR. Its core focus is to develop and execute integrated communications strategies for the HR function — both globally and in the U.S. This includes providing strategic communications counsel to HR Centers of Excellence and HR leadership. The role requires the ability to identify specific audience attributes and needs, create relevant messaging, and develop and deploy performance driving strategies and programming. Communication and engagement targets include the global DuPont employee population, the global HR function and US Managers. HR communications strategies must align with DuPont Corporate and Corporate Communications functional strategies.
The successful candidate will create and implement the HR internal communications plan, managing resources such as external agencies and budgets. The consultant will drive message consistency across all internal communications channels and ensure adherence to corporate communications policies and standards — while collaborating with Public Affairs for internal and external communications and issues.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation.
A successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or closely related field of study
• 5-7 years of experience in organizational communications in a corporate environment; experience in an HR environment highly desired
• Exceptionally strong project management skills
• Proven success with employee communications and/or PR strategies, including measurement and reporting
• Demonstrated exceptional writing and editing skills
• Demonstrated superior judgment with prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated counseling skills, specifically with senior leaders
• Proven experience with digital communications
Along with a resume, all candidates should submit three writing samples that illustrate their ability to tell a story in a clear, concise and compelling way.
To apply: https://shar.es/1rZU4R