Nationwide’s P&C Communications team (within the Corporate Communications Department) is seeking two Communications Consultants to develop and implement communications strategies in support of business, regional and functional leadership clients, as well as to handle additional special communications projects.
Located in Harleysville, Pa., this position will support the leaders of Harleysville Insurance and drive communications in support of the Harleysville/Allied integration. This position also will support the RVP of Allied’s Southeast Region.
We are seeking individuals with 7+ years of experience in communications. Candidates should possess excellent relationship-building skills and a strong background in strategic communication planning, as well as experience with change communications. Must demonstrate an eye for details and planning.
▪ Provide strategic planning and counsel to help business areas achieve results
▪ Communications strategy development and implementation, including:
- Change management
- Cross-functional coordination
▪ Establish relationships with internal and external resources to gain knowledge of industry best practices and trends in internal communications
▪ Work collaboratively with business partners, team members and colleagues to advise and consult on communication strategies that enhance the associate/agent experience, reinforce brand and motivate audiences to achieve company strategies
▪ Identify opportunities for strategy improvements, technology enhancements or innovative tools to further associate engagement and achieve company goals.
Nationwide is one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the United States, with almost $21 billion in annual revenue and $140 billion in assets (Fortune 118 in 2010). Nationwide consists of four core businesses: personal protection, personal investment, retirement planning and commercial and specialty insurance lines. The company provides a full range of products and financial services including auto, fire, life, health and commercial insurance; administrative services; annuities; mutual funds; and retirement plans. We value our members. Determined to protect and manage the most important assets in their lives; their families, property and finances. To help us be the best we can be and deliver our On Your Side promise in all that we do.
Qualified applicants can submit their application online or send their resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local candidates preferred.