Location: Malvern, PA
Duration: 3+ Months
Job Id: JP00023124
- Manage and execute level A to C trade shows and have responsibility for execution of the portable trade show on line program across North America. Including global trade shows that take place in the U.S.
- Manage program budgets up to $2M, while adhering to Siemens financial processes and policies.
- Responsible for accurate and effective metrics reporting.
- Collaboration with executives, internal stakeholders, vendors, associations, and colleagues.
- Initiate projects that will enhance our market position or streamline activities with an overall end result of improved outcomes.
- “Advance degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years experience in exhibits or events management.
- Manage complex logistical planning and execution.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a complex matrixed organization.
- Ability to interact with and influence senior-level executives.
- Requires travel including weekend and working extended hours. ”
If you believe you’re qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (973) 967-3576 Ext.3576.
You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.
If you have not worked with Artech in the past and would like to know more about our company and what to expect when applying for a job with us, click on our FAQs or Get Started! page for a step-by-step explanation of our hiring process.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.