QlikTech is looking for an experienced Content Information Manager with solid experience managing content in Salesforce.com. QlikTech is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,200 partners to serve more than 25,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.
Department: Human Resources
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Managing salesforce.com content: Optimizing content classification, organization and discovery.
- Responding and empowering multiple stakeholders and Users on finding & creating content
- Developing and maintaining a logical framework and infrastructure that supports knowledge creation and distribution.
- Actively promote and drive the knowledge agenda both internally and externally via the Customer and Partner Portal.
- Granting publishing rights & trouble shoot and assist with set up for salesforce.com Content Access
- Content management, including uploading, archiving, and deleting content and libraries.
- Partner Content Library – monitor daily alerts from salesforce.com on newly published content that needs to be republished in the Partner Repository/Partner Content library
- Resolving all Helpdesk tickets specifically related to content in a timely manner
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Meticulous attitude and strong eye for detail in maintaining a logical framework and content infrastructure
- Possesses a Business Partner focus to encourage and promote the creation of business content
- Customer oriented, friendly and approachable
- Comfortable working across multiple departments, stakeholders and with Partner’s Content and software
- Highly organized, able to work with material of a confidential nature
- Flexible, able to work in a changing environment, high integrity
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and to prioritize multiple user demands in the fairest and most efficient way
- Good project management skills, including small ad hoc and larger project delivery
Qualifications and Experience
- Salesforce.com experience is required
- 5+ years managing large databases of electronic resources
- Experience delivering services in a cloud model is desirable
- Experience with electronic dissemination platforms that are available within the IC and community metadata standards
- Experience with Web publishing, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, MS Office etc.
- Experience with project requirements gathering and systems development
Mobility – 5% of travel time required.
Click here to apply.
QlikTech is the company behind QlikView, the leading Business Discovery platform that delivers user-driven business intelligence (BI). Our mission, “Simplifying decisions for everyone, everywhere,” is about harnessing the real potential of data — big and small — and unleashing its power to change the world.
QlikTech is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at QlikTech via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of QlikTech. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by QlikTech as a result of the referral or through other means.