Iris Creative Group, Inc. is a marketing communications firm that provides graphic design, social media and online services to education, non-profit and association clients. We are expanding and looking for a writer to support our client’s social media marketing.
This is an entry-level, part-time (5 days a week/5 hours day) position in our Fort Washington office.
• Develop engaging content from concept to the final draft across all mediums, including websites, blogs, social media and off-line marketing materials
• Monitor social media content and conversations and respond accordingly.
• Conduct interviews for content or research
• Participate in brainstorming/planning meetings
• Act as liaison between firm and clients
• Maintain current and relevant knowledge on new digital marketing tools, trends and technology development
• Bachelor’s in English, Communications, Marketing or a related field preferred
• Hands-on knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.), their respective participants, and how each is most effectively utilized.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, social media scheduling tools
• Creative thinker with the flexibility to multi-task
• Curiosity about technology, self-learner
• Experience in writing content for various outlets including blogs, social media and e-mail
Applicants should send resume and three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Writer in the subject heading of your email.