Immediate Opening—contract position
Philadelphia area, western suburbs
About the Position
Rebound Communications is looking for experienced content marketing writers to support a global client audience. Experience writing blogs and promotional materials and strong editing skills required. Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience a plus. These are contract positions. Ability to work off site.
The Content Marketing Writers will work with senior marketing leadership to plan and create actionable content for a series of marketing campaigns designed primarily for scientists and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industries. Specific responsibilities will include interviewing subject matter experts, research, writing and editing.
• Works with senior marketing leadership to develop content for a global audience
• Works directly with senior leadership team to ensure key message alignment and consistent promotion across all marketing channels.
• Identifies opportunities and develops solutions to enhance flow of communication to all stakeholders
• Interviews subject matter experts as a primary source for content
• Writes, edits, and delivers a range of content for blogs and email campaigns
• B.A. in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or a related field preferred
• 5+ years marketing experience,
• Very strong writing and editing skills, ability to take information and quickly convert it to compelling messages.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize, and assemble all details for every aspect of a project.
• Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring)
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required
• Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Flexibility, ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Contact: Meridith Rohrbaugh at MRohrbaugh@ReboundCommunications.com