Association Headquarters, Inc., a fast growing Association Management
Company (AMC), seeks a creative and enthusiastic writer/editing
professional with 2-3 years experience.
Description: This position is responsible for all aspects of
coordinating, writing and copyediting content for multiple non-profit
association and professional society clients. The ideal candidate will
be an experienced and innovative thinker with the ability to multi-task
and work both on a team and lead his or her own client and projects.
The Copywriter will:
– coordinate, write and copyedit content for select AH client
publications; will proofread each issue to ensure accuracy in style,
punctuation and grammar
– write original articles magazine, as needed.
– coordinate, write and copyedit content for clients collateral
– manage the publication calendar and will lead the process
proactively, driving content through to delivery.
– The writer will work closely with the design team and play a key role
in creating ideas and content for web, print and publications.
– Travel, as needed, to interview members at annual convention or other
– Prepare/format each issues editorial content for layout, which will
beperformed by design services or an outside designer.
– Closely follow events/trends within the industry and client
industries to develop ideas for future editorial content and to recruit
industry experts who may serve as sources or contributing authors for
– Copyedit/proofread each issue to ensure accuracy in style,
punctuation and grammar.
– Work with client contact to ensure accuracy of content in each
– Conduct research and interview sources as necessary to develop and
write articles on topics that will be assigned as needed.
– Provide regular reports detailing activity to staff, client and
– Serve as a writer, editor and proofreader on the communications and
business development teams.
– Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Professional, well-organized candidate should be adept
at producing captivating, grammatically sound copy in a deadline-driven
atmosphere. Candidate should also be exacting in their pursuit of
accuracy in usage, grammar and punctuation. The ideal candidate will
hold a bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a similar field.
Agency experience is a plus.
Mission: Association Headquarters advances organizations to greatness.
Our client partners achieve measurable success in four key areas:
multi-dimensional growth, engaged and disciplined leadership,
intelligent use of technology and an unwavering commitment to mission.
Vision: To be the most innovative and trusted management partner to
Contact: Linda Woody, Director of Communications, 15000 Commerce
Parkway, Suite C, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 or E-mail: email@example.com