Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation’s leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Primarily responsible for developing content, leading projects, interfacing with clients and measuring the effectiveness of communications materials targeted to internal audiences. The Senior Specialist has in-depth knowledge of the company’s strategic direction and uses this knowledge to determine the best communications approaches. At times, this may require push-back to internal clients at a higher level. The Senior Specialist must be able to persuade effectively and clearly state the strategic rationale for the recommended approaches. The Senior Specialist also must have the versatility to produce a wide variety of communications materials, requiring minimal editing, often under tight deadlines. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is critical.
• Translate the strategic direction of the company into easily understandable communications by all levels of associates.
• Research, write and edit content for multiple vehicles, including a daily e-newsletter, the corporate intranet and video screens in company lobbies.
• Manage the editorial calendar for the daily e-newsletter, which involves extensive planning and research.
• As needed, prepare talking points and briefing packages for senior leaders.
• Assist with coordination of associate events, which typically include senior leaders.
• Develop research techniques to understand the effectiveness of communications materials and initiatives.
• Serve as a project leader and account executive for various corporate client projects (e.g. HR, Compliance, Information Solutions, Medical Economics, Community Investment) as well as LOB projects.
• Assist with all other activities within Internal Communications, including company announcements, associate program activities, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; prefer communications or journalism degree
• Five to ten years’ experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or related field.
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, multi-tasking and interviewing skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
If interested, go to: Link: http://careers.amerihealthcaritas.com/posting.php?id=11648