Multi-national company based on the Main Line is looking for a high energy corporate communications specialist. Working in a team environment and reporting to the director of Corporate Communications, you will be writing, editing, producing and delivering a range of communications materials and projects aimed at employees, customers, news media and investors. You’ll develop content for news releases, presentations, web, and social media. You’ll write video scripts and coordinate production, as well as plan and organize community relations programs, town hall meetings and employee communications initiatives.
* 5 years of broad experience in corporate communications or public relations in a fast-paced office.
* Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or similar degree.
* Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills
* Confidence and “presence” to work effectively with senior executives
* Drive, flexibility, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a team environment.
Full-time contractor role $55K/yr with potential for full-time hire in the future. Berwyn, PA.
Apply at www.styron.com/career<http://www.styron.com/career