SCA’s Communication organization is currently searching for a Digital Communications Manager. This individual will be based out of our Philadelphia Headquarters.
We’re looking for a storyteller with proven experience using digital channels to connect with audiences. This individual will understand what makes Facebook different from LinkedIn and able to map out an integrated communications plan that will grow the perception of SCA and its global brands. This individual will be the go-to digital resource on the communications team, linking with IT to test new digital channels inside the organization, reaching employees from a remote sales force to the mill floor and from North America to Europe.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work closely with the communications team to develop and make strategic recommendations for digital channel development to support the communications objectives of SCA’s business in the North America and the business of the Away from Home (AfH) Professional Hygiene business unit.
• Social Media:
o Maintain and monitor social media platforms and take ownership for accelerating engagement on each platform.
o Support global digital plan and post in accordance with global guidelines.
o Track, analyze and report on key performance metrics and provide reports using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
o Manage paid social
o Manage and coordinate content on SCA North American social media channels.
• SCA-owned Digital Channels
o Manage SCA development and maintenance of SCA-owned channels such as website, digital screens and apps.
o Work closely with SCA IT on deployment and trouble-shooting
o Lead investigation and implementation of new digital channels for internal and external communications
o Support digital content creation; produce ad hoc videos on demand
o Liaise with external vendors for video production, event management
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferred majors: Communications or Marketing.
• Five (5) years’ experience in communications, in a corporate or agency environment – with a strong focus on digital strategic activation required.
• Experience using content management systems required.
• Digital project management and budgeting required.
• Analytical and creative thinker, with strong problem-solving skills required.
• Carries a sense of urgency to accomplish deadlines and drive results (required).
• Ability to share analysis and insights through good oral and written communication skills. (required)
• Proven experience with communicating complex ideas in a simplistic way (required)
Interested candidates can apply via this link: http://emea3.mrted.ly/13f8l