St. Joseph’s Preparatory School is seeking a Digital Communications Marketing Specialist.
St. Josephs Preparatory School-a Catholic, Jesuit college preparatory school serving nearly 1,000 young men-is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Digital Communications and Marketing Specialist to work in the Development Office. This position is a twelve month position.
The Digital Communications and Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Chief Development Officer and to the Director of Marketing and Communications. This position is responsible for the planning, development, and strategic leadership of the schools website as well as all electronic and video communications including social media integration. This position works closely and collaboratively with other departments including Admissions, Athletics, Technology and Mission & Ministry, faculty, staff and students.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following:
– Bachelors degree in an appropriate field;
– 5 years minimum work experience with website managing and editing, digital media and social media applications;
– Experience in HTML, SEO , CMS and Google analytics;
– Ability to think strategically and multi-task successfully;
– Possess a strong knowledge of web-based communications programs;
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
– Ability to build relationships with a variety of constituents;
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
– Understanding of the philosophy, mission and core values of Jesuit education.
For information on our mission and characteristics of the school please visit our website at www.sjprep.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Contact: In order to be considered for an interview, please submit a letter of interest, resume and contact information for three references to the Office of Human Resources at email@example.com or mail to: Maureen Gallagher, Human Resources Manager, Saint Josephs Preparatory School, 1733 West Girard Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Deadline: January 11, 2013