A well-established, successful Norristown-based toy company is looking for an innovative digital marketing manager to steer the ship and grow their on-line presence. Ideally, they are looking for someone who lives, breathes and loves everything digital, from analytics to Adwords, SEO to social media. It’s also important they they are a dazzling designer who knows their way around content.
This is a full-time position reporting directly to the COO. In this role, you will:
• Work closely with the Sales team, Brand Manager, and management to create digital marketing strategy and communications timelines, systems, and processes based on consumer need and sales objectives.
• Manage Digital Marketing team members and graphic designer to hit established departmental deliverables, timelines, goals and metrics.
• Develop and manage the strategy and execution of web, email marketing and related marketing and social media advertising campaigns, as well as social media, to meet and exceed sales objectives and deliver brand message.
• Manage website strategy and content, including the creation of additional international websites, to increase revenue and improve overall user experience.
• Develop and oversee creation of copy (both written and visual) to promote products to a variety of audiences and markets: for online content, social media, email marketing, and other marketing material as needed.
• Manage photo and video shoots, digital content and media creation to promote products and establish brand awareness.
• Analyze performance of all digital marketing and social media campaigns and use metrics to influence strategy and content decisions.
• Establish and manage overall digital marketing spend including digital advertising.
• Monitor and improve SEO on retail website to drive additional traffic.
• Research and report on digital marketing trends, software, emerging technologies, and user experience information and best practices in relation to customer communication and social media.
• BA degree in communications, marketing, English, or related field; MA preferred
• 5-10 years in marketing with a focus on or specialization in digital marketing, preferably in a lifestyle brand
• 3-5 years of experience managing teams with tight timelines and constant deadlines
• Creative brain who can work to motivate a team for consistent and creative idea generation
• Excellent writing and communication skills required
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment in a growing and changing company
• Experience with website development and social media strategy execution required
• Digital Marketing Associate
• Freelance designers as needed
Salary—Mid 80s to low 90s based on experience plus full health benefits, 401k and bonus incentives
Want to know more? Of course you do….wow us with your resume and a cover letter (along with urls and attachments of your favorite work to Michael Sacks, at firstname.lastname@example.org
And hurry!!! Interviews are currently taking place!