Job Location: Kennett Square, PA
Company: The Kendal Corporation
The Kendal Corporation is a not-for-profit organization based in Kennett Square, Pa., that develops, leads, and supports the affiliated communities and services for older adults that compose the Kendal System. Kendal seeks to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of its websites and related online marketing initiatives to enhance user experience and optimize lead generation. Since its founding in 1970, the Kendal System has grown to include 12 affiliated nonprofit organizations in eight states and three subsidiaries—Kendal Charitable Funds, Kendal Outreach, and Kendal Research.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with a minimum of two years digital marketing experience.
• Proficiency with the WordPress content management system and Google Analytics.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 and higher software on both Windows and Mac OS and with Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro.
• Must be a self-starter and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently.
• Requires project management and creative thinking skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 6 and higher software, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver desired.
• Familiarity with Linux OS and SharePoint 2013 a plus.
• Willingness to embrace Kendal’s Values and Practices.
Salary, Hours, Benefits:
Kendal is dedicated to offering staff competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include vacation, holiday, and personal leave; life, health, and dental insurance; pension plan; tax-deferred annuity plan; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program. In several Kendal communities, on-site day care is available on a fee-for-service basis depending upon space available. Promotion from within is practiced widely. Grants for work-related education and on-site training programs give numerous opportunities for advancement.
How to Apply:
For additional information or to apply for this position, please visit our website at: