The John Templeton Foundation is seeking candidates for Digital Media Manager responsible for managing, editing and developing all content for the Foundation’s digital properties include website(s) and social media platforms. The Digital Media Manager will create a content management strategy, manage content management systems including content review and creation, and assist with daily operations of the the Communications Department.
Areas of Responsibility include:
* Develops all aspects of the Foundation’s online presence by partnering with senior leaders in Communications and Information Technology. Manages a portfolio of digital interactive communication channels.
* Manages daily tactical execution for content acquisition, development, posting and updates of site sections.
* Writes copy, navigational links, and edits content for websites, intranets, email communications, and web-based advertising and marketing campaigns. Adapts copy from offline for online use.
* Collaborates with web designers, programmers, and developers on website design and capabilities.
* Participates in search-engine-optimization projects.
* Develops and manages metrics gathering and analysis for evaluating digital platforms and channels.