The Digital Media Manager is responsible for managing various digital platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yelp and Fivestars. This digital marketing leadership role uses exemplary written and verbal communication skills to communicate with Franchise Owners, guests and vendors of The Simple Greek. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic and tactical programs that increase brand awareness of and drive traffic for The Simple Greek restaurants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consults with Franchise Owners to develop individual store digital media programs.
• Provides hands-on support for new store opening social media programs.
• Investigates new digital programs and platforms that will increase business efficiency and impact.
• Manages corporate digital marketing programs, including TSG’s loyalty program and the mobile app.
• Manages web content, design and functionality.
• Manages listing inventory across all platforms and ensures accuracy of all data.
• Manages SEO via Google Ads, Google Analytics and other related platforms.
• Collaborates with all departments to produce and publish the TSG weekly newsletter.
• Works closely and cross-functionally with the TSG Marketing team along with all other TSG departments.
• Performs all other requested duties, as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Project Management.
• Problem Solving & Analysis.
• Presentation Skills.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Business Acumen.
• Personal Effectiveness & Credibility.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing or related field, required.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of social media management and SEO experience.
• Strong social media management skills (build, maintain, deliver, and lead an effective project plan within budget).
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and organizational skills; ability to work independently.
• Excellent follow through and problem-solving abilities.
• Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google-based programs.
• Proficient with Adobe CS5 Suite files including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, preferred.
• Exemplary client-facing and internal communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Strong work ethic and be able to take direction, be open-minded to change and have analytical problem-solving skills.
• Creative and Web development project experience, preferred.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
• This job operates in an office setting where this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands to finger; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be willing and able to operate all equipment used in store operations.
• Ability to work weekends, evenings, and mornings and some holidays.
• This role must be willing to travel, up to 20% of the time.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and light traffic.
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be required to taste and smell the products offered.
Interested applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org