Realtime Media, a Brian Company, builds acquisition and engagement campaigns and websites for some of the country’s top brands across mobile, social and web. Brands such as Toys R Us, Conde Nast, AOL, Royal Caribbean, Independence Blue Cross, and Maybelline, as well as top tier agencies, utilize Realtime Media’s promotions and digital platforms. The firm differentiates by providing more actionable marketing data than anyone else in this fast-growing space. The company is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pa. Please submit your resume to Jenny Adams, HR Manager – email@example.com.
Realtime Media is seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager, with digital agency experience required. The role of the Digital Project Manager is to scope, define, manage, and lead the implementation of online projects from inception, to production launch and post-launch assessment, based on business requirements defined by the client stakeholders. This is a dynamic, evolving role in which the ideal candidate will be capable of understanding business challenges (i.e., content strategy, UX/IA, CRM) and developing innovative, technological and interactive solutions to achieve measurable results for the brand.
This individual is responsible for implementing the plans’ interactive components, including developing timelines and budgets, providing day-to-day client communication and reporting, and interacting with other team members to execute digital strategies. In addition, this person will be responsible for hands-on execution of email, social media, search engine optimization and analytics tracking.
- Leads and participates in client meetings, key point of contact for assigned projects.
- Manages projects that feature content strategy, information architecture and user experience phases.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel and provides clients with timeline and budget updates.
- Checks and approves all program deliverables (e.g., creative/production deliverables) to ensure they are in line with client and agency expectations and coordinates approval of same.
- Ensures that project tasks are completed on time and on budget; escalates issues as needed to resolve.
- Identifies scope changes as they occur and manages defined change control process.
- Arranges, facilitates and documents legal, creative and technical reviews with client and project team. Ensures that client signoff is obtained at key points during project.
- Actively identifies and develops new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other new business efforts/sales team.
- Tracks agency and vendor costs to help ensure profitability and assists in preparation of client invoices.
- Coordinates quotations/estimates for client approval.
- Understand the collection of data, including Google Analytics, and installation of tracking code