Remington Group, a Project Management and Owner Representation firm based in Wayne, PA and San Antonio, TX, is seeking a Director of Business Development. The Director of Business Development will report to the President and will be responsible for developing and implementing a company‐wide business development initiative with a focus on growing Remington Group’s presence in Pennsylvania and Texas.
• Conduct regular face‐to‐face networking meetings with prospective clients, real estate people and other sources of business.
• Actively participate in industry leads groups and professional & community organizations.
• Initiate contact with prospective clients for presentations about Remington
• Develop and lead the implementation of the firm’s comprehensive marketing and business development plan.
• Work with the Principal and Project Managers to develop individual marketing and business development strategies.
• Direct the team’s preparation for client interviews, marketing presentations, and in‐house strategy meetings.
• Directly produce deliverables as well as oversee the Marketing Coordinator in the production of proposals and presentations in response to RFPs.
• Assure conformance to established firm brand including concept, design, and production of collateral materials.
• Perform research as requested, e.g. target markets and competition.
• 7+ years of industry experience.
Submit a one page letter outlining your key qualifications and accomplishments together with a resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.