Company: Willistown Conservation Trust
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Director of Communications and Marketing is to develop, manage, and maintain an integrated multi-platform communications and marketing program in order to advance Willistown Conservation Trust’s institutional brand and to inspire broad support for its mission. The DCM serves as the manager for all communications initiatives, directing and overseeing the creation and production of all content.
The DCM also manages organization-wide support for information technology needs.
Working closely with program and administrative staff, the DCM will:
• Develop, execute and direct a communications and branding strategy which creates consistent messaging across all channels to include mail, website, email, hard copy publications, social media and events, etc;
• Plan, create, edit and produce all regular newsletter publications to include The Leaflet and The Sycamore;
• Collaborate on the design and production of all communications materials, including invitations, email marketing, brochures, logos, banners, program books, etc.;
• Oversee the design and execution of social media content through multi-channel platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter);
• Manage Trust’s website to assure that it is current, vibrant, and representative of all Trust activities, working with outside consultants as needed;
• Coordinate and manage annual Communications and Outreach calendars;
• Establish and maintain partnerships and contacts with both print and digital media sources to promote the work of the Trust;
• Function as institutional spokesperson and serve as the Trust’s primary contact with the media;
• Regularly analyze the effectiveness of all Trust engagement and communications strategies and adjust as needed; and
• Manage all network, hardware, and software needs utilizing a combination of in-house staff and outside information technology consultants.
Salary/Job Requirements: This is a senior management position. Salary commensurate with experience and competitive with other non-profit organizations.
Hours: Approximately 40 hours/week (occasional weekends and evenings)
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including health, retirement, paid holidays and vacation days.
How to Apply: Please email resume and cover letter in pdf format along with a link to portfolio or portfolio samples to: Jeanne B. Van Alen, Executive Director, Willistown Conservation Trust, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Listing: http://wctrust.org/engage/jobs/