Realtime Media, a Brian Company, builds acquisition and engagement campaigns and websites for some of the country’s top brands across mobile, social and web. Brands such as Toys R Us, Conde Nast, AOL, Royal Caribbean, Independence Blue Cross, and Maybelline, as well as toptier agencies, utilize Realtime Media’s promotions and digital platforms. The firm differentiates by providing more actionable marketing data than anyone else in this fast-growing space. The company is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA. Please submit your resume to Jenny Adams, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Realtime Media is seeking an energetic and broad skilled Freelance Front End Developer. Realtime Media offers an exciting environment where designers can bring highly visible, high traffic national marketing websites to execution as well as participate in the development of new products.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Sales Reps and clients to hone and finalize web specifications.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance department to debug and prepare for strict launch deadlines.
- Participate in various internal projects and new product development.
- Manage time on multiple projects to budget parameters.
- Participate in company meetings and contribute to corporate vision, strategy and direction.
- Experience breaking out layered PSD files into HTML using Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Responsive Design experience
- Mobile web development experience
- Interactive agency or related experience that includes working on multiple face-paced web development projects for external clients is greatly preferred.
- Single-page development experience
- Nice to have: bootstrap 3, knockout.js, less/SASS, WordPress, social network experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.