Would you like to work on a variety of interesting accounts? Bosha Design+Communications (www.boshadesign.com), an established, full-service communications agency based in suburban Philadelphia, seeks a Graphic Designer with 3 to 5 years of design firm experience to join our fun, award-winning team.
Conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion. At Bosha Design, there is overlap of responsibilities. Other responsibilities include direction of production artists, illustrators, and printers. Work closely with creative director, content managers and production.
• Demonstrated advance design ability
• Understanding of layout, typography, and color — Both print & web
• Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat)
• Knowledge of MSWord & PowerPoint
• Knowledge of HTML, a plus
• Production of accurate, print-ready files and an understanding of print processes
• Strategically oriented with good follow-through
• Excellent organization, communication, writing skills, analytical skills, and efficient work processes
• Experience in branding, publications, and typography in both print and digital media
• Effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines & work well under pressure
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
• Work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
• Willingness to put in extra time when necessary to meet deadlines
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience