Job Title: HR Communications Consultant
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
HR Communications Consultant
• This role will work closely with the Communications Director to provide communications support for Human Resources.
• The scope will include communications that motivate HR employees to take appropriate action to execute the company’s strategic priorities, mission, vision and culture.
• This role is also responsible for helping the HR organization strategically communicate key programs and initiatives to employees across the broader client employee population.
• In addition to strong communication skills, SharePoint intranet content management knowledge desired.
• Accountable for the successful design, production, delivery and administration of print, email and online communications. Develops and implements communication campaigns that inform, engage and align employees with client’s HR strategy.
• Writes and edits a heavy volume of communications on a variety of topics with a goal to educate and engage employees through various channels. Messaging can include plan announcements, education programs, change notices, vendor communications and other enterprise-wide messaging.
• Works with HR partners to educate employees to be better consumers of their company-provided benefits, products and services. Messaging focus primarily on health and group benefits as well as HR employee communications.
• Oversee approval coordination. As needed, oversee agency development, production and delivery.
• Strong collaboration needed, keeping clients aware of progress and seeking out ideas to deliver innovative, quality, on time and on budget creative and materials.
• Ability to think/act both strategically and tactically.
• 3-5 years direct experience in developing and executing internal communication programs for a large and diverse employee base.
• Excellent writing skills, project management experience and critical thinking skills.
• A demonstrated knowledge of the full range of internal communications management, including copy development, creative, print & production oversight and Web content creation.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects; prioritize activities and work under tight deadlines.
• Driven self-starter with a strong attention to detail as well as a creative and resourceful thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills, with a positive attitude, high energy, good listener, common sense and flexibility to adapt to a dynamically-changing environment.
• Internal client management experience, with demonstrated maturity and confidence and to quickly build rapport and trust.
• Microsoft Office proficiency (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and experience with online Web content management system.
• Bachelors degree required.
• Experience in SharePoint technology and HR Plan communications.
• Strong written communication skills a must.
Job Location : Princeton, NJ-08540
This is an IMMEDIATE need. Hence, we will need to pursue this quickly. In order for us to present your resume we request that you kindly provide me an updated version of your resume in MS Word. Often we find it best to elaborate as much as possible on your work experience relevant to the consulting opportunity.
Please visit our website at www.gdkn.com for more career opportunities.
PROUD WINNER OF
SFMSDC’s SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR AWARD” 2012.
BUSINESS LEADER MEDIA’S 2011 TOP 300 SMALL BUSINESS OF THE SOUTH AWARD (Ranked amongst Top 10)
GREATER MIAMI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE’s 2011, 2010 & 2009 – TOP 100 MBE AWARD.
NMSDC’s NATIONAL SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2009.
SFMSDC’s SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR AWARD” 2008