The leading health insurer in the Philadelphia region, Independence Blue Cross is a company in motion, continually refining our processes and products to offer the best value to our more than 3.1 million members nationwide. As a pacesetter in the dynamic health care industry, Independence Blue Cross is not only a leader, but also an innovator, growing and expanding into new markets to enhance the health and wellness of the people and communities we serve.
Independence Blue Cross is hiring a Information Systems Program Manager to lead internal and external communications for transformational, organization-wide initiatives that impact people, processes and systems. The Program Manager will establish and manage cross functional communications team to support program communications.
• Serve as project manager to establish timelines and requirements for communications to ensure progress towards objectives, budget, timeline, and deliverables.
• Establish, refine, and execute the corporate transformation project communications strategy in conjunction with program, internal and external communications leads.
• Attend transformation project functional and competency meetings to gather key messages and supporting information to generate program communications.
• Ensure consistency in messaging, tone, style and timing in collaboration with internal and external communications.
• Write a wide range of communications materials, e.g. key points, articles, presentations, etc., related to the CPT across all audiences in alignment with existing communications channels and processes.
• Eight (8) or more years of progressive corporate internal/external communications setting.
• Two (2) or more years of prior management or project management.
• Expert level knowledge of internal and external communications such as planning, writing and editing. Extensive knowledge of corporate internal and external communications methods that includes key messaging, presentations, and articles, etc.
• Working Knowledge of project implementation related to multidimensional communications across multiple business areas.
• Basic Understanding the health care insurance industry and functions.
• Demonstrated project or direct management acumen.
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate team consensus for courses of action, client relationships, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop basic understanding of all transformation activities and interdependencies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Independence Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.