12 month + internal communication consulting opportunity with a global company with U.S. headquarters in King of Prussia.
The consulting role will be responsible for:
• Writing communications for the organization’s HR 2020 project; communication topics will focus on (but not be limited to) the following areas: HR technical systems, benefits, compensation, talent-related programs, performance management, payroll, etc.
• Partnering with HR subject-matter experts on their communications, ensuring they are written in a simple, digestible way
• Creating communications that are aesthetically pleasing, well organized and designed for a positive reader experience
• Planning and distributing mass communications to the organization in partnership with the HR Communications Lead to ensure appropriate company calendars and processes are employed
• Writing and uploading content to the company’s HR Portal, such as frequently asked questions, program messages, etc.
• 5 to 7 years of experience writing in a corporate setting
• Ability to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders (with varying writing skills)
• Service orientation
• Drive for results
• Organized and detailed in his/her approach
• Intellectual aptitude – able to understand technical information and translate into easy to understand information for a general audience
To apply or for more information, contact:
Finance & Accounting | Human Resources | Sales & Marketing
150 S. Warner Road, Suite 401
King of Prussia, PA 19406