This role is responsible for producing enterprise newsletter and intranet content, coordinating metrics and events, managing social media content, and writing feature articles in support of corporate initiatives at Lincoln Financial. The role will also develop communication plans for smaller projects within the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Assist with executing major, large scale communication plans by developing needed materials (presentations, articles, memos, messages, events, etc.), providing communication support to internal clients and coordinating with Business Line communicators to ensure consistency of messages
– Developing and executing on communication plans for site-specific or other smaller projects in partnership with internal client groups
– Serve as editor for Inside Lincoln News, the enterprise-wide intranet and e-newsletter
Research, write, edit, and publish (using an internal writing tool) articles for daily publication
Conduct interviews with employees for spotlights and features
Oversee creation and production of short videos for the newsletter
– Support the Corporate Marketing team in developing communication plans and messaging, performing research, evaluating results and assembling evaluation reports for various projects
– Update and maintain key metrics for communications and assemble regular status reports
– Write and edit many different types of communications, both formal and informal, in many different styles
– BA/BS degree is required
– Minimum of 1-2 years of internal communication experience is required
– Proven verbal and written communication skills
– Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
– Ability to maintain confidentiality on many projects; excellent judgment
– Strong computer skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
– Ability to work well individually or in a team environment toward shared goals
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment
– Flexible in handling change and ambiguity
– Strong bias for action
– Professional in presentation and demeanor
– Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
– Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements
How To Apply
Only on-line applications will be considered. Go to: https://careers.lfg.com/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?akRegionCode=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY_PAGE&akRegionApplicationId=800&OASF=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&OAHP=IRC_EXT_SITE_VISITOR_APPL&transactionid=1260692672&retainAM=N&addBreadCrumb=RP&p_svid=31455&p_spid=31388&oapc=6&oas=areCVcCAaYiA4PH-XBR_eQ
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates.
Lincoln Shared Values: Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, Diversity, Employee Ownership.
Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National Corporation family of
companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout. Thank You.**