Client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of architectural lighting controls and shading systems for high end residential and commercial building applications. The company is a mid-sized U.S. multinational that is profitable, growing quickly and has a worldwide reputation for technology, quality and service.
This opportunity is open due to growth and will report to the Director of Global Marketing. The International Communications Manager will work with both the corporate based business, marketing and communication teams as well as international sales and marketing teams to:
• Develop geography specific plans and budgets for new product launches – including literature, trade show exhibitions, product demos and displays, and other collateral materials.
• Coordinate updates to international websites, email campaigns and social medial initiatives.
• Manage budgets for international communication activities.
• Serve as point of contact and advocate for in-country communications teams to support their efforts while maintaining alignment and consistency with corporate.
• With in-country teams manage public relations and advertising activities including agency/media selection, planning and execution.
To be considered candidates must have the following background and credentials:
• Bachelors in Business, Marketing or Communications • Bilingual with English and at least one other major European language • 8+ years of experience leading international communication and marketing teams with consumer or building product manufacturers • Direct, hands-on experience coordinating global product launch and channel support initiatives including: literature development, advertising, purchasing and creative development; translation of marketing materials, trade shows, sales demos, retail displays and public relations • Must have experience that balances both creative branding knowledge with operations skills • Willing and able to travel globally 50%. Strong preference for candidate with experience working overseas.
• Passionate, creative, flexible team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills