Teampany is looking for collaborators to join an international communications agency
Teampany is a young start-up specialised in integrated marketing communications, acting on the market of innovation and new businesses. It was created by the Experimental Center, an incubator for new ideas, based in Brussels, Belgium. Local market expertise driven by an international know-how is what defines Teampany. Currently, the agency is establishing itself in all continents by targeting capitals, major cities and university towns.
Our current objective is to build strong collaborative teams across different countries and to launch simultaneous projects on a large scale. This is why we are looking for talented, enthusiastic partners with an entrepreneurial mindset. As our collaborator, you will be engaged in both local and cross-border projects helping new businesses to stand out. You will also be involved in Teampany’s business development by participating in one of our business programs.
You are a good fit for our team if:
– You live and want to work in Philadelphia
– You have a degree in management, communication and/or marketing
– You are self-organised and autonomous
– You have a good general knowledge
– You are fluent in the local language and proficient in English (the knowledge of a third language is an advantage)
– You are interested in being part of international activities and projects
What we offer:
– Freelance contract
– Project-based remuneration
– Collaborative work environment at the local level (be part of a small team of 3-4 members in the city and at international level (work on global projects)
– Work in the areas of:
- Communication strategy for start-ups and pioneering projects
- Event management and promotion
- Public Relations for clients and partners
- Products activation, Marketing and Advertising
If you would like to learn more about Teampany, please send us your application ( CV and a motivation letter ) at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are interested in joining the Philly team.