Never settle for less. ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group of Companies, offers more than 170 sophisticated property, casualty, risk-management, and accident and health products and services through retail brokers.
The ACE Group of Companies is one of the world’s leading global commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance organizations, with 16,000 employees worldwide and offices in more than 50 countries.
ACE serves the property and casualty insurance needs of businesses of all sizes in a broad range of industries. We also provide specialized insurance products—such as personal accident, supplemental health and life insurance—to individuals in select countries. Our reinsurance operations include both property and casualty and life companies.
IT Communication Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution of global communication strategies to support major IT change initiatives. This includes content development and maintenance of IT-focused, SharePoint-based regional sites for end-users; supporting the implementation of Jive, a social intranet for the enterprise; the rollout of major IT projects and initiatives; and serving as point person for day-to-day communication.
• Develops and executes IT change communications strategies to inform, engage, support, and promote acceptance of new technology implementations.
• Ensures effective implementation of corporate standards and guidelines for IT communications.
• Develop and execute communication plans and messaging for internal communications
• Coordinates all IT-related communications projects impacting employees.
• Develops content for communication channels, as necessary, to support IT change initiatives.
• Identifies opportunities and develops solutions to enhance communication channels’ ease of use and user experience.
• Works directly with the SharePoint development team within the global organization to ensure consistent site structure and organization of content to effectively support the IT organization.
• Manages all IT-related content for the SharePoint site.
• Recommends the implementation of new functionalities to communication tools, to enhance user friendliness and interactivity of content.
• Tracks and analyzes traffic statistics for periodic reporting and review of content effectiveness, including scorecard preparation.
• BS/BA required
• 5- 10 years experience in a large global corporate setting with emphasis on providing strategic communications counsel to IT internal business segments
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Demonstrated writing and editing capability
• Working knowledge of content management and collaboration tools
• Strong influence, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Superior interpersonal skills; ability to interact professionally with senior levels of management
• Results-oriented with good judgment, planning and analytical skills
ACE offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. ACE is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.
For additional information about ACE or its services, please visit our website http://www.acegroup.com/
Please direct any questions regarding this opportunity to Donielle Jackson, 215-640-1635, Donielle.email@example.com
Job Requisition # 300004
In order to be considered an applicant for employment with ACE, all applicants must go to ACE’s website at http://www.acegroup.com/Careers/Career
to apply for the position(s) of interest and complete an online application. If you do not complete the online application, you will not be considered an applicant in accordance with ACE’s policy.