Title: Public Information Assistant Salary: $35,000 – $45,000
- Assist in planning, implementing and evaluating marketing activities that are visionary and future-focused and support our motto of “Burlington County Library enhancing the lives of our educated, informed and culturally rich communities.”
- Communicate the value of library products and services through print, web and social media; i.e. press releases, videos, feature stories, bulletins, and other informational materials.
- Anticipate customer needs and broaden our reach to include diverse groups who may not know how awesome the Library is.
- Actively seek to promote and represent the library at public venues and library events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
One (1) year of experience in work involving the collection, analysis, and dissemination of information in the field of news media and/or public relations, publicity, and/or advertising.
Appointees will be required to possess a driver’s license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Applicants must reside in Burlington County, NJ or be willing to relocate within one year of start date. Note: Experience with creativity software and knowledge of graphic arts principles is highly sought.
40 hours; Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., and flexibility with schedule for job related events.
Medical, dental, prescription coverage, eyeglass discount plan, retirement program, group life insurance, deferred compensation, credit union, paid sick, vacation, personal and holiday leave.
Submit a resume, sample portfolio and cover letter to the HR Office by 5pm on Friday, July 18, 2014
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Via fax: 609-267-4091
Via mail: Burlington County Library; Human Resources; 5 Pioneer Blvd; Westampton, NJ 08060