Under the direction of the Manager of Internal Communications, this role is responsible for content creation and message delivery across multiple internal communication vehicles. The position will also have primary accountability for the maintenance and strategy of the company intranet site. This position serves as primary and secondary writer on internal and external communications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Generates timely and concise communications to functional and executive leadership regarding project status and pending issues.
2. Helps manage the planning and ensuring the effective execution of various initiatives within the corporate marketing and communication area.
3. Assists in the development, refinement, validation or ensures completion of all project work plans; manages various work plans to ensure project commitments are met – on time and within budget.
4. Serves as primary writer for internal executive communications; serves as secondary writer for external communications.
5. Coordinates with various work teams to ensure functional requirements are reflected in final solution.
6. Provides editorial overview and support as required to the corporate marketing staff.
7. Analyzes processes and makes recommendations for improving efficiency, resulting in expense reduction in projects.
8. Interacts with project sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met; assists in the post-implementation analysis to ensure that requirements are fulfilled.
9. In alignment with the Company’s growth and direction, provides overall support in order to manage the development of budgets, controls and measurements to monitor progress.
10. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A degree in communications, marketing, English or similar discipline is required. The successful candidate must have a minimum of six (6) years related and progressively responsible experience with demonstrated writing and editing expertise.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects of various diverse scope in a cross-functional environment
2. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; interacts with all levels of associates and management within the organization
3. Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
4. Ability to organize, plan, and implement projects of various size and scope
Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
5. Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
6. Strong presentation skills
7. Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with
8. PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook
Please contact Brett Ludwig (email@example.com) to apply or for more information.