Inspira Health Network
MULLICA HILL, New Jersey
The Corporate Marketing department of Inspira Health Network is seeking a Business Intelligence Manager to join the team. This position supports executive management by gathering and integrating primary and secondary research, market analysis and competitive intelligence in order to build a strategic advantage by identifying competitive deficiencies and opportunities across all functions. This role identifies, documents and quantifies competitor movements, strategies and related trends and uses this intelligence to provide insight regarding deficiencies and opportunities for the Inspira Health Network.
• Bachelor’s degree business or related field
• 3+ years of experience conducting market research and competitive analysis with strong analytical abilities; health care marketing preferred
• Ability to determine recommendations and implement accordingly
• Experience creating/maintaining databases and analytical software, including MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint and/or SPSS
• Strong organizational and presentation skills
• Ability to interact independently, confidently and effectively with all levels of management
• Ability to think strategically, drawing inferences from imperfect and incomplete information
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Apply online directly at: https://www.healthcaresource.com/inspira/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100011597&fwkMethod=L&fwkKey=2005_5161_0_0_170802121014_1501690214298_4160
Equal opportunity employer.