The Manager, Internal Communications, reports to the Senior Director of Enterprise Communications and works with others in the Communications Group and across Aramark to support the company’s business strategy and functional initiatives.
This role is diverse in nature, with primary responsibility for assisting with communications focused on manager and field communications, projects and initiatives, digital solutions and other enterprise activities that inform, education and motivate employees.
The ideal candidate is a communications professional with proven experience in either a corporate or agency setting who has implemented employee communications, digital and visual communications or other related project communications support.
• Develop and execute audience-focused written, verbal and visual communications • Create concise messaging that is tailored to the requirements of the project, audience and objectives • Build plans and solutions that advance employee and manager awareness, understanding and commitment to business actions • Work in collaboration with other communications colleagues on development and execution of deliverables related to events, projects, research assignments and other strategic and tactical activities • Support internal communications clients with basic guidance and direction to help them fulfill their needs • Write content for speeches, presentations, memos, articles and other platforms and communications channels as required
Ideal candidate will have internal communications experience, strong organizational skills, ability to work with others and ability to multi-task on a wide variety of projects • Bachelor’s degree required; minimum of 5 years experience in a corporate, agency or related environment with staff and project experience • Excellent written and verbal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, financially driven and high-performance environment. Ability to be flexible and meet deadlines.
• Experience with a variety of communications platforms, including print, digital, visual, infographics and face-to-face communications. Ability to counsel and execute effectively in these channels.
• Candidate will have hands-on experience working in dynamic and deadline-driven environment • Ability to identify, build and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization.
• Problem solving skills and creativity
• Proficiency in proof reading, editing and use of Microsoft Office and digital communications technologies
If interested, go to: https://uscareers-aramark.icims.com/jobs/55674/manager%2c-internal-communications/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=752&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240