Suggested Job Duties
Work with Director of Marketing (DM) and the Director of Member Relations (DMR) on various projects for a global organization, as well projects to include the COO and others on the team.
o Maintain a schedule of webinars in conjunction with the overall marketing plan set forth by the DM; Create webinar event using our webinar platform; Assist with webinar promotion; Help recruit webinar participants; Coordinate webinar planning calls; Build webinar power point presentation with slides provided by presenters; Facilitate webinars; Provide post-webinar reports and analysis; Respond to all webinar-related email correspondence.
• Content Marketing
o Help DM create and implement annual editorial calendar for webinars, podcasts, and newsletters; Work with global leaders to curate content, edit and publish monthly internal and external newsletters; Participate on the content management team for website updates.
• Event Marketing
o Assist in developing event websites for small and large events using event planning software
o Write content and design event program brochures, emails and other event marketing collateral
• Social Media Marketing
o Contribute content and upload social media posts
• General Marketing Administration
o Assist with database management of marketing database; Monitor/update contact information within Contact Groups
o Create email marketing templates and PowerPoint presentation slides as assigned
• Event Coordination
o Work with the DMR in the planning and organization of events including annual and regional conferences; Design, agendas, speaker table tents, and name-badges (as needed); Evaluate event registrations and follow-up on any discrepancies of information; Cross reference reports as needed; Help develop content for event confirmation, cancellation, and general information emails; etc.
• Answer member inquiries from around the world
• Website registrations – help process and verify users
• Maintain & update contacts and content on the ELA website as requested
• Assist with Member training.
• Gather data & run reports when requested
• Tech savvy and comfortable using various software platforms (quick study)
• Familiarity with Event Planning Software
• Experience with Survey Monkey to create surveys and export data from survey tools for further analysis
• Great interpersonal skills; Excellent communication skills
• Experienced proofreader
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Team player; willing to contribute to other projects and admin roles as assigned
• Strong organizational and time management skills; comfortable with deadline-driven environment
College degree (marketing, communications, business administration, project management, or related field preferred)
1-2 years marketing or project management experience
Experience with ON24, CVent and Marketo a plus
Experience working in legal sector, with a global organization or non-profit associations a plus
This is an independent contractor position; FT/PT flexible for association office in Ft Washington, PA. Email cover letter and resume to Peter Walts, firstname.lastname@example.org