Function of Position:
Position will support a variety of organizational communications, marketing communications, and event management services. This is a full-time position, based in the Philadelphia suburbs. This person will also contribute to the development and implementation of short and long term media and marketing plans to support the Company’s goals and objectives, including projects and initiatives of the Marketing Communications for sales, distribution and content
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for existing media products.
• Utilize research and data to create compelling recommendations and aid in the development of creative execution of marketing campaigns
• Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns.
• Develop and execute digital and print marketing campaigns
• Manages special projects and company initiatives including regional contests, trade agreements, marketing website development and more
• Oversee production and development of interactive communications including monthly newsletter, intranet, email, website and digital display advertising
• Manage the development and production of marketing and event marketing materials, including print and digital advertisements
• Interact and support all departments.
• Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
• Prefer that qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related area.
• A minimum of five year’s marketing and communication experience and familiarity with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, and creative services
• Must be detail oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy while working under pressure and deadlines.
• Must be both a team player and able to work independently.
• The position requires high level of organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects..
• Expert in internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record
• Must be able to work effectively with in-house sales, operations, and senior level management staff as well as with clients.
• Some travel required to our PA offices in Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties.
Interested candidates please email resume to Fphilip@digitalfirstmedia.com