Company: Waldron Mercy Academy
Job Title: Marketing & Communication Coordinator
Location: Merion Station, PA
• Increase awareness of the Waldron Mercy Academy brand and its achievements to both the internal and external community by designing and implementing a cohesive media and public relations plan.
• Generate visual, digital, and written content to “tell the story’ and engage various constituencies in support of the School’s mission.
• Draft copy and coordinate production of school communications including social media, website, WMA Weekly and Blue and Gold magazine. Provide templates and design guidance for various internal and external communications from others.
• Produce marketing materials and create public relations initiatives, including printed and digital materials, to increase the school’s visibility and competitive position in the community.
• In partnership with the Advancement Team, develop compelling appeals, narrative “stories” and other materials for annual fund, major gift solicitations and admissions campaigns.
• Identify and pitch stories to local and national news media through press releases and media solicitations to draw attention to community events and special activities on campus.
• Create and manage strategic advertisements and commercials.
• Develop media list and coordinate regular contact with target media to assist with sharing the WMA story.
• Serve as the school’s designated in-house photographer to capture classroom activities for communication and marketing purposes. Manage freelance photographers as needed for key events.
• Manage vendor relationships related to outsourced design work, printing, mailing and specific public relations efforts.
• Manage email correspondence to internal lists and external constituent groups.
• B.A. degree in business marketing, public relations or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience preferably in educational marketing.
• 40 hours per week.
• Weekend and evening availability to cover after school events.
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• 403B Retirement Plan
• Life Insurance
• Personal & Vacation Time
How to Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org