Good Shepherd Penn Partners
Do you have experience in hospital, healthcare, pharma or medical device marketing/communications? Maybe you’re working for an agency and are looking to make the jump to the client side? Interested in having access to senior leaders and frontline clinical staff while managing a wide range of marcomm projects? Do you want to help build a brand for a major post-acute health provider in the Philadelphia area? Then Good Shepherd Penn Partners may have a job for you as a marketing communications specialist for its Philadelphia-based post-acute services.
The marketing communications specialist will support all levels of internal and external marketing and communications, including advertising, public relations, social media, internal communications and more. Good Shepherd Penn Partners provides inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation and specialized long-term acute care throughout the Philadelphia region, and is the official therapy provider for Penn medicine.
The full job description will be available to you upon interview. Here is a summary of what we’re looking for in a candidate
Here is a summary of what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Organizational marketing and communication
- Collaterals development
- Working with manager to determine and facilitate their marketing needs
- Internal communication as well as higher level writing i.e. board reports and Sr. leadership presentations
- Must be a strong writer, (writing and design samples with be reviewed for all those interviewed)
- Time and project management skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite of design
- 4-5 years of experience marketing to health care systems, hospital, pharma, medical device orgs and/or non-profit health care orgs highly preferred
- This role has a high growth potential for the right candidate!