The Annenberg Center is seeking a Marketing & Communications
A vital member of the marketing and communications department, the
Marketing & Communications Coordinator oversees direct mail, outdoor
marketing, and promotional campaigns for the Annenberg Center for the
Performing Arts, working with all members of the department to assist in
reaching earned revenue goals.
– Coordinate all direct mail marketing campaigns, serving as the
primary contact with the mail house.
– Track postage accounts for both outgoing mail and business reply
mail, and request postage as needed, working closely with the Annenberg
Centers finance department, Penn Mail and outside mail house.
– Maintain communication with box office pertaining to database
management and internal list pulls for mailings.
– Maintain communication with box office pertaining to drop dates and
content of all outgoing mailings.
– Act as primary contact with the Greater Philadelphia Cultural
Alliance List Cooperative, and facilitate list exchanges.
– Oversee creation of direct mail materials to include letters,
postcards, envelopes and more.
– Create and oversee poster schedule for marketing department and work
with Graphic Designer to create posters. Ensure timely delivery of
posters and adhere to schedule.
– Coordinate the Marketing departments program stuffer schedule and
work with Graphic Designer to create stuffers and coordinate insertion
with front of house staff.
– Responsible for tracking various expenses and ensuring timely payment
– Coordinate plasma screen advertising in the Annenberg Centers lobby.
– Fulfill ticket donation requests.
– Assist in developing sales analyses, reports and marketing plans as
– Contribute as an active part of the marketing team and attend weekly
– Participate in development and implementation of promotional
– Prepare marketing materials for performances and promotional
– Serve as Marketing and Communications representative at performances
and events as needed.
– Provide support to the Associate Director of Marketing &
Communications as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree required and a minimum of one
year related experience or equivalent combination of education/training
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to interact positively with others in a team-oriented
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to take initiative and think creatively.
– Excellent analytical skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. (Excel, Word and Power
– Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
– Knowledge of the performing arts is preferred.
– Prior direct mail experience preferred.
Position Information: Position reports to Associate Director of
Marketing & Communications and will work closely with all members of the
marketing department. This is a part-time position with regular office
hours three days a week. May be required to perform essential functions
of the job during weekend or evening hours.
Contact: Please send letter and resume to Rebecca Goering at
email@example.com Please include Marketing Coordinator in the
subject line. No phone calls please.