Marketing Communications Project Leader
Industry – Building products
Our Client has an immediate need for a Commercial Communications Project Leader focused on project management and communications plan development in collaboration with our Business, Marketing, and Product Management teams. In this position, you would be a key part of the Marketing team. In this highly visible and critical role, you will have overall responsibility for coordination of resources, development of project plans and processes, tracking and reporting.
• Provide critical project management for creative team of designers and writers by establishing and monitoring project timelines, managing business priorities to assist with workload balance, and allocating internal and outsourced resources
• Work with marketing teams to define and plan the promotional components of marketing campaigns and translate marketing strategies into compelling communication materials
• Manage the development of promotional materials from initial concepts to final design including copy, layout, typography, illustrations, and photography.
• Conceptualize the best vehicles for messaging and implement best practices for development
• Anticipate project team conflicts and proactively troubleshoot to creatively meet the needs of the marketing managers within project guidelines and scope
• Communicate all project changes and prepare regular progress reports
• Manage relationships with communications services vendors including copywriters, photographers, and printers that will achieve quality standards.
Stay aligned to client’s culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Compensation : Base $80,000 range, full benefits, bonus, relocation assistance
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• 3-5 years of experience as a project driver/manager in an agency, design firm, or building products manufacturer. Supervisory experience preferred.
• Experience in multiple aspects of marketing programs – literature, trade shows, training and sales programs, advertising, and press/public relations.
• Experience in new product introductions and marketing campaigns.
• Experience managing budgets
• Demonstrated ability to interface constructively with sales, marketing, and product development teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Performance Improvement principles
• Strong writing skills. Can assess the effectiveness of communications design including information hierarchy and visual/verbal integration.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills. Must be able to communicate ideas to all levels of management.
• Understanding of Graphic Design programs, production processes, and media planning
• Must be detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, databases and word processing)
• Experience with vendor management
• Strong project management skills
• Experience with project management software such as Workzone a plus
J T Brady and Associates is an Executive Search Firm contracted to fill this role.
Contact Jack Brady: email@example.com
Job code MCPL