DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts is seeking a Marketing Consultant – Public Relations Consultant (Job # 8538120620).
DuPont Chemicals & Fluoroproducts seeks a public relations professional with 8-12 years experience to work as a member of its communications team, driving internal and external communication programs, including positioning and media relations programs.
We are seeking an individual with demonstrated success in public relations, including proactive trade and consumer media campaigns. Essential requirements include excellent writing and editing skills, a strong professional presence, good judgment, strategic thinking skills, and an ability to take direction while working independently to deliver high quality project execution. Candidates should have good knowledge of Associated Press Style, and an ability to clearly communicate on business and scientific topics.
– Provide leadership in planning and execution of strategic PR programs
– Develop key messages on product benefits and applications
– Edit written materials and lead internal approval process
– Develop media lists and manage media monitoring using Vocus database
– Manage special projects as assigned
– Highly organized with a strong desire to contribute
– Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
– Excellent writing, editing and grammar
– Experience in managing external agencies, including writing project requirements
– Demonstrated success in development and execution of public relations programs
– Ability to establish measurement and reporting of program success metrics
– Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with a range of internal partners
– Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
– Experience in scientific and/or corporate setting preferred, but not required
– Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related area
Contact: To apply visit http://www2.dupont.com/corporate/en-us/careers/index.htmlwith an email copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).