As a leading A/E/C serving the life sciences, FNC and high tech industries, CRB continues to grow after 30 years. With 12 offices and over 600 people the company continues to foster an entrepreneurial culture founded on hiring passionate, highly motivated individuals committed to being an integral and valued member of our world class team. CRB’s Philadelphia office is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join a high energy talented team of communication, marketing and business development specialists.
- Proposal/RFP/RFQ Responses: Leads the proposal process, managing all aspects of that proposal as well as providing overall quality assurance. Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval. Reads and analyzes RFPs and edits proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements, minimizing style differences from multiple authors and contributors. Manages strong working relationships with staff to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely
- Content Creation: Develops, collaborates and investigates to create technical and business development content. Forms to include presentations, technical articles, award submissions, qualifications and web based.
- Inside Sales Support: Work with Business Development lead and Project Managers to support prospecting, qualification and overall sales process for existing and new markets. Manage overall CRM database for the office.
- Marketing: Work with corporate and companywide marketing team to execute initiatives and campaigns to include content, graphic, communication and events planning. Assist in regional event planning and execution. Develop marketing strategies to execute business objectives in conjunction with leadership team.
Abilities and Knowledge:
- Motivation and passion for providing marketing expertise, high quality content and relevant messaging to create brand awareness, new client development and enhance firm’s value proposition.
- Strong project management skills. Meet project deadlines and organize complex material, delivering solid project results. Maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads while working independently
- Collaborative approach to achieving success. Demonstrate flexibility in working with a variety of team members, including firm principals and project leaders, to meet dynamic project demands
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and balance urgent versus important tasks
- Understand and reflect the firm’s culture of passion, accountability, empowerment and technical superiority – all while serving our clients’ needs and having fun!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is required.
- Preferred candidates will have minimum two years’ experience in marketing department, ideally including RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process. A/E/C firm experience a plus.
- Strong writing and editing skills (including grammar and punctuation), design sensitivity combined with proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience with presentation software such as Prezi and CRM software including Deltek Vision a plus.
To apply, visit www.crbusa.com