Company: City Avenue Special Services District, http://www.cityave.org/
Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 (Philadelphia suburbs)
Job Summary: The Marketing Coordinator will work with the President & CEO along with the City Ave District’s external marketing agency to support all marketing activities for the organization. The candidate will be responsible for supporting the creation and delivery of marketing ideas and activities in a collaborative, team-based setting.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Work with external marketing agency to ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
• Assist in the creation, delivery, and editing of marketing materials.
• Manage social media channels; LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Track business tenants, property owners, and activities within the District to promote through marketing channels.
• Track and develop ideas for compelling marketing stories within the District.
• Coordinate events and event logistics.
• Manage website.
• Update customer relationship management database on a regular basis.
• Fulfillment and distribution of marketing materials.
• Provide support to the Operations and Public Safety departments.
• Conduct research on industry trends.
• Provide administrative support to the CEO & Director of Operations & Public Safety.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work flexible hours including events on nights and weekends.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, WordPress
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Interested candidates can email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org