The Marketing Director will engage customers, business leaders, commercial teams, and product teams to align business goals in the areas of competitive intelligence, and market intelligence.
• Develop and lead competitive intelligence and SAS/Share process to support business growth and strategic planning process.
• Build sustainable database, analysis process and communication plan utilizing external, and Corporate resources and tools.
• Work closely with and support Regional and Product Leaders.
• Develop and lead market intelligence process. Model and communicate market dynamics, regulatory trends, and economic environment to regions and key stakeholders to support Business Blueprint process at a region/country level.
• Work closely with Government Affairs and support Regional and Product Leaders.
Work closely with Communications teams, Regional Leaders, and Commercial teams to build process to successfully execute thought leadership strategy – customer seminars & key industry / analyst / senior level associations on a global basis (e.g., water reuse, Internet of Things, etc.), including white papers, digital media, and customer awards programs.
If you would like to view the full details of this requisition, please follow this link: https://hris-suez.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=hris-suez&id=1670&m=-10
If your are interested in this position, feel free to apply. Your application will be carefully reviewed.