Location: Pennsylvania – Bethlehem/Allentown area
Client: Leading online/catalog and direct marketer
Compensation: Market value ( base $80,000 – $90,000 plus ), relocation assistance, full benefits.
Our client is searching for an experienced Marketing Manager with impressive e-commerce capabilities.The Marketing Manager will assist in the development of the company’s marketing plans, activities and supporting budgets with a particular focus on the profitable implementation and management of multiple communication channels, media and customer touch points.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: catalog, website, email, misc. direct mail and print pieces (i.e. postcards, package stuffers .)
The successful candidate will : research and conduct analysis of programs and campaigns to ensure the continued refinement of these programs, monitor and adjust programs and campaigns to insure profitable results and optimal allocation of resources, monitor competitive activity and make recommendations as needed to senior management, analyze website metrics for product, category and referral source activity and recommend associated marketing promotions.
The Marketing Manager will be the strong functional leader with a demonstrated integrated, strategic marketing expertise and capabilities across multiple marketing channels; i.e. email, SEO, SEM, display, PR and social media.
Additional details will be provided to the qualified candidate.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Minimum 5-7 years direct marketing experience; catalog, e-commerce or multi-channel experience preferred.
- Experience in driving leads/sales for websites with large inventory/listings
- High-potential professional, with strong desire to grow quickly and assume significant responsibility.
- Strong capabilities in customer insight, positioning, and messaging
- Experience in leveraging and integrating social presence into the customer experience.
- Analytical and creative problem-solver with a focus on fiscal responsibility.
- Experience in driving projects to completion, leveraging expertise and resources towards a defined goal; specific experience in working with IT to drive projects.
- Effective communicator within department and cross-functionally.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change and commitment to continuous learning.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces ( i.e. Omniture and Google Analytics) is required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
If you or someone you know would like to have more information about this opportunity, please contact me at my phone or email listed below. Please feel free to pass this information along.
All inquiries will be strictly confidential.
J.T. Brady and Associates